You are here
Summary of cover
Householders (Domestic Property)
all property on the premises belonging to the insured used for domestic purposes
- theft of cash from residential property up to a maximum of 1% of value insured.
- loss or damage to household property whilst temporarily away from home.
- loss or damage whilst household property is in in transit
- accidental damage of glass, mirrors, table top glass.
- Deterioration of flood stuff in deepfreeze up to a limit of 2% of sum insured
- cost of replacing lost keys and locksets to external doors.
- death benefit for insured or spouse as a result of fire or theft up to a maximum of 10% of sum insured..
- we cover tenant’s liability arising as a result of your occupation of the premises upto 10% of the value insured.
- business goods up to 5% of the value insured.
- specified property of domestic workers
- collections of coins medals or stamps in excess of 5% of the sum insured.
- property that is not used for domestic purposes
- any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising from political riot.
- loss or damage from unoccupied premises
- any property outside the borders of Zimbabwe