You are here
Summary of cover
Vehicle its accessories and spare parts whilst permanently attached to it.
- accidental damage or loss
- fire Lighning explosion damage to the insured vehicle
- theft of vehicle accessories or spares parts
- any fitted sound reproduction equipment upto the specified value or 5% of vehicle value where it is not specified.
- recovery of damaged vehicle from scene of accident to a place of repair or home of the insured upto a maximum limit of 1% of sum insured
- all legal costs in defence of driver upto 0.5% of vehicle sum insured
- medical expense for the insured, driver or any occupants upto USD$1000-00
- self authorisation limit upto a maximum of 1% of vehicle sum insured.
- in addition to the regulatory requirements of the Road Traffic Act this policy is designed to cover third party liabilities upto maximum limits desired by the insured.
- third party injury standard $10,000 with option to increase to level desired by client
- third party injury standard cover $10,000 with option to increase to a level desired by the insured
- increased cover as desire by the client for an additional premium
- accidental damage of windscreen or door glass.
- the insured's legal liability for unauthorised passenger upto set limits
- legal liability of the insured arising from loading and unloading risk upto set limits.
- territorial extension to other countries such as - South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland.
- The portion of the third party claim over and above policy limit
- Claims where the insured or his driver is not legally liable/ responsible.
- loss or damage happening whilst vehicle is being driven by a person under the influence of drugs, alcohol or narcotics.
- loss or damage whilst the vehicle is being driven by an unlicensed driver
- loss or damage occurring whilst vehicle is outside Zimbabwe and other territories specified in the policy.
- any claim arising out of any contractual liability
- depreciation wear and tear
- damage to engine or tyres or tyres where there is no damage to some other part of the vehicle.
- damage to springs or suspension due inequalities of the road
- theft of accessories or spare parts from motor cycle unless whole unit is stolen