You are here
Full Third Party (FTP)
Road Traffic Act(ACT)
This is the minimum cover required by Zimbabwean regulation before a vehicle can be used on the roads.
- injury to third parties upto $5000
- Third party property damage upto $3000
Full Third Party
In addition to the regulatory requirements of the Road Traffic Act this policy is designed to cover third party liabilities up to maximum limits desired by the insured. Our standard policy comes with minimum limits stated below:-
- third party injury minimum limit $10,000 with option to increase to level desired by client
- third party property damage minimum limit $10,000 with option to increase to a level desired by the insured
- increased cover as desire by the client can be provided for an additional premium
- The portion of the third party claim over and above policy limit
- Claims where the insured or his driver is not legally liable.
- loss or damage happening whilst vehicle is being driven by a person under the influence of drugs, alcohol or narcotics.