You are here
Personal Accident Insurance
This policy is designed to cover the insured spouse and immediate family against
- accidental death
- permanent disablement as a result of an accident
- Temporary disablement as a result of an accident.
- Medical expenses arising from accidental injury
- Murder, snake & insect bite,
- drowning provided it is not suicidal
- domestic accident
- loss of eyes, limp or hearing,
- disappearance or exposure resulting in a person being declared dead by competent courts.
- wilfully self inflicted injury including suicide
- death or disablement as a result of natural illness/ sickness.
- Fraudulent claims and cases where fraudulent means are used to access policy benefit
- any percentage of disability in excess of 100%
- any portion of medical expenses recoverable from a medical aid society
- injury sustained whilst an insured person is under the influence of intoxicants ,intoxicants, drugs or ethyl alcohol.
- specified sporting activities or events.
- motor cycling
- war and nuclear risks.